The Manila-Cavite Toll Expressway or CAVITEX is mandated to enforce the provisions of the following laws:
- Republic Act 2000 or The limited Access Hignway Act of 1957.
- Administrative Order No. 1 Series of 1968 of the Department of Public Works and Communications.
- Republic Act 4136 or the Land Transportation and Traffic Code of the Philippines.
- Republic Act 8750 or the Seat Belts Use Act of 1999.
- Republic Act 8794 - An act imposing a Motor Vehicle User's Charge and other related laws.
- DOTC Department Order No. 2007-15 – Designation and Declaration of all Expressways as Limited Access Facilities.
- Republic Act No. 10586 – Anti Drunk and Drugged Driving Act of 2013.